for muscles and sleep/bones
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the body, is found in some foods, added to others, available as a dietary supplement, and present in some medicines (such as antacids). Calcium is required for vascular contraction and vasodilation, muscle function, nerve transmission, intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion.
- 99% of the body’s calcium supply is stored in the bones and teeth where it supports their structure and function . Bone itself undergoes continuous remodeling, with constant resorption and deposition of calcium into new bone. The balance between bone resorption and deposition changes with age.
Vitamin D 400IU
- Calcium (from tricalcium phosphate) (480mg)
- Calcium Carbonate (480mg)
- Calcium Gluconate (40mg)
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 240mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate) 400mg
- Other ingredients: modified cellulose, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.