DeTOX Program for:
- Fat Loss
- Insulin Regulation
- Hormone Balance Support
On this program you will most likely experience:
- Little or no hunger with immediate fat loss
- Limited cravings for sweets, starches, or “goodies”
- Experience a dramatic increase in energy after only a few days
- Good Energy without the weakness or fatigue related to diet
DAILY FAT LOSS PACKETS promotes:
- More support with maintaining blood-sugar levels throughout the day
- Consistent energy levels during the day and evening, and enhanced sleep at night
- More fat burning rather than fat storage, and less cravings
Candida – with this supplement YOU will experience:
- Restore gut for optimal nutrient absorption
- Reduce gut yeast for better weight loss
- Increase energy
- Assist in clearing up your skin
- Energy boosting and craving control
ADDITIONAL Fat Loss & Detox Supporting Supplements available:
- Gut Balance – Increase the absorption your vitamins, minerals, nutrients- lowering yeast in gut
- Energy – taken for additional natural energy and reduced cravings
- Mood – mood, hunger, cravings, sleep
- AM/PM Adrenal Stress – balancing cortisol (stress hormone) level to enhance fat burning, energy, focus and sleep
Balance Docs supplements have been formulated by Weight and Hormone Expert Nisha Jackson and available here at Balance Docs.
DETOX PROGRAM for FAT LOSS
Reasons for HUNGER!
Many overweight people are protein deficient because they are not eating correctly. Protein-deficient people often feel hungry and eat large amounts of food unnecessarily. They are usually nervous, irritable, moody, depressed, and sluggish. They fail to think clearly and have little energy. When protein is inadequate, the blood sugar drops, setting up a craving for sweets. Their bodies retain water and weight gain continues. When protein is sufficient, however, blood sugar is more likely to stay at a normal level, when blood sugar is on an even keel, less insulin is released and body chemistry is more balanced. As a result, thinking is more clear, disposition is improved, and life seems better and less stressful.
When people do not eat a balanced diet, they are constantly hungry. Unfortunately, starchy carbohydrates (chips, French fries, crackers, breads) and sugary foods and drinks are inexpensive; help you feel better when you are “stressed” and tasty. Our culture has become so accustomed to eating fast food, and foods that are convenient that we no longer know what a balanced-whole-food diet is! Eating a balanced diet promotes excellent health benefits. These include fat loss; improved skin, hair, and nails; increased sex drive; reduced fatigue; healthy joints; less water retention; stable moods; improved hormonal balance; and—best of all—the new you that you’ve always wanted!
- DO NOT eat less than the recommended daily requirements outlined on your eating plan. Remember, you must feed yourself to lose weight. You will have greater success if you eat!
- EAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES PER DAY and include one or two snacks. This will increase your energy and your metabolism. Ask about the protein/nutritional bars and meal replacements available for between meal snacks that are very tasty and perfect pick-me-ups.
- STRIVE TO EAT 80 PERCENT of your food before 7 p.m. and very little (if any) afterwards. Your metabolic rate is significantly lower in the evening. (This may be adjusted for those on varying schedules.)
- INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SOURCE OF PROTEIN into each meal and/or snack daily. Limit carbohydrates such as breads, pasta, rice and potatoes and especially after 3pm.
- DRINK WATER. You must drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to stay hydrated and healthy and to accelerate weight loss. This is the easiest way to increase your metabolism – cold water is best.
- START TAKING SUPPLEMENTS DAILY. Balance Docs has specialty hormone balancing and stress-fat loss regulating supplements, formulated by Nisha Jackson after years of research into what works best and combining them into one supplement for optimal support. The Daily Packets/supplements are the most effective for stubborn fat loss.
Jump-Start DETOX Plan
The following eating plan is easy and uncomplicated. Each day you choose any breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks from the choices on this list. Combine them in any way you like for more flexibility, or follow the menu suggestions provided. Eat only until you are satisfied– not until you are stuffed. DO NOT restrict yourself or leave the table hungry. It is important that you finish eating about two hours before bedtime. You will be asked to consume two tablespoons of olive oil, avocado oil, grape seed, flax seed, sesame, or organic coconut oil. The oil is essential for the breakdown and metabolism of fat for energy. Protein helps control the insulin levels in the blood and helps repair and maintain your muscles and immune system. It is essential that you eat at least eight ounces of protein daily. The following Daily Menu plan is an example of how your foods can be divided up during the day. THIS IS a 2-WEEK PLAN BUT CAN BE USED LONGER FOR ONGOING SUCCESS, as this is one of the cleanest diets for optimal health and balance hormonally and metabolically.
- Beverage with Lemon
Jump-Start DETOX Plan
- Water: Drink at least EIGHT 8-ounce glasses every day. It may help to fill a clean half-gallon milk jug every morning and keep it in the fridge. Your goal is to drink the whole thing!
- Lemon juice: You need to consume the juice of one lemon daily. This is excellent for detox and liver support. Drink this warm or cold but should be 8 oz. when you wake up with a lemon squeezed into it.
- Coffee, tea, and diet sodas: Drinks with caffeine may cause nervousness or trigger hunger, upsetting stress hormone rhythms, causing reduced fat metabolism. Gradually cut down on your caffeine intake and stick with 1-2 cups of non-sugar coffee, tea, or ice tea per day. Cut out diet soda, it increases insulin, causes brain fog and ultimately causes you to feel horrible with weight gain (yes…diet drinks cause this.)
- Alcoholic beverages; Wine, beer, and cocktails are not allowed during cleansing. Alcohol adds empty calories and no nutrients and will set you back three days.
It is important to eat three fruits per day. You may not substitute fruit juice or canned fruit in syrup.
Choose from the following: apples, oranges, pears, and grapefruits.
Protein is necessary for maintaining healthy insulin and blood sugar levels. Choose a lean cut of meat and broil, bake, grill, steam or fry using the preferred oil listed in the plan or nonstick pan spray. Avoid eating high
fat proteins such as bacon, regular ham, or sausage. Be sure to cut away all visible fat before cooking, blotting off fat from all broiled meats. Do not use any added fats or gravies.
Women: Consume 21-28 grams of protein or 3-4 ounces of protein per meal and 1.5-2 ounces of protein per snack.
Men: Consume 28-42 grams of protein or 5-6 ounces of protein per meal and 2-3 ounces of protein per snack.
Vegetarians: Eat 21-28 grams of protein per meal and 7-14 grams of protein per snack.
Choose from the following proteins: (pay attention not to use packaged meats with nitrites)
1 oz. = 7 grams of protein
1 egg = 7 grams of protein Fish – all types
- Eggs – whole (the white part has the protein and the yolk has all of the nutrition)
- Canned tuna or chicken (in water)
- Shellfish – all types
- Lean Meats
- Game Meat –all types
- Deli meats (no nitrites)
- Canadian Bacon
- Eggs, egg whites, beaters
- Cottage Cheese (3/4 cup per day)
- Soy Products: bacon, hot dogs, burgers, tofu
- Meat– alternative products
- Veggie burgers, Boca Burgers, Vegetarian proteins
- Meal Replacement: protein shakes
Vegetables – Eat an unlimited amount until you are satisfied. Use fresh, frozen, steamed or raw. Choose from the following veggies (butter flavoring/buds/spray may be used)
- Bean Sprouts
- Green Beans
- Green Onions
- Mustard Greens
- Potatoes (baked)
- Salad Greens (all types)
- Spinach or Alfalfa Sprouts
- Summer Squash
- Turnip Greens
Why do we need fat? When we break down our fat for energy, it is split into two substances, glycerol and fatty acids. It cannot leave the fat cell until this is done. Once it leaves the fat cell, it travels through the bloodstream to the liver, where it changes to a form that then can be burned by the muscles and brain cells. We need fat to help control cravings, for hormone production, for our metabolism, skin, and energy, and sensation of fullness. Eat 1 fat per meal and ½ fat per snack. – Choose from the
- Almonds, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, – 10 nuts per serving
- Avocado – ½ Avocado = 1 serving
- Olives – 10 olives = 1 serving
- Olive Oil –Avocado Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Walnut Oil – 1 TBSP = 1 serving
- Limited dairy on the DETOX program for week one. You may use 1 – 2 TBP of cream if needed for coffee daily. DAIRY can be added into program as you enter PHASE 2
- Non or low-fat String Cheese (1 per day for snack)
- Low Fat Cream Cheese (1TBSP per day)
- Any seasonings are permitted as long as they contain no sugar and are organic and do not have MSG or other unknown chemicals.
- Artificial sweeteners are not allowed on this program (blue packets, pink packets, yellow packets) BUT you can use the sweeteners Stevia or Xylitol in the DETOX program.
- Make sure your salt that you use contains iodine – to support your thyroid.
- Condiments such as mustard, salsa, barbeque sauce, marinade, Tabasco, or horseradish are allowed in limited amounts if they contain no sugar or limited sugar.
- Sugar-free, low-fat salad dressings are allowed, but check the labels.
Snacks should have a little protein (for blood sugar regulation) and some good carbohydrate like an apple and nuts
- Applesauce, unsweetened (one-half cup= one apple)
- ½ of a protein bar (less than 8 grams of sugar per bar)
- Rolled up turkey slice with a pickle
- Low Fat String Cheese and Pear
- Small Salad with Tuna
- Celery with non-fat cream cheese – 1 TBSP of cream cheese per snack
Starchy carbohydrates such as bread, pasta, crackers, potatoes, and rice have been eliminated from your eating plan initially because they cause your body to burn glucose rather than stored body fat. The fruits and vegetables (which are carbohydrates) on your plan have been carefully chosen based on the level of sugar, starch, and fiber they contain.
You will gradually learn how to incorporate your favorite starchy carbohydrates back into your eating plan after this initial cleansing phase but in limited quantities, and these foods often when eaten in excess create more fat-storage insulin, increase your hunger, and make you feel tired and irritable.
EXERCISE –the whole body workout at home!
- Daily cardio – 20-45 min daily of heart pumping exercise. Work up to a sweat and keep your breathing increased but not stressed. You must sweat every day!
- Elliptical or Stairs
- Jump Rope
- Anything to get your heart rate up
- Push- ups – work up to 60 per day – you will most likely need to start with 5 per day and SLOWLY over the next several weeks work up to sets of 10 each and start with modified push-ups with your knees on the ground – go slowly!
- Sit-Ups – work up to 100 per day in sets. This is another key exercise to get your gut in shape with the DETOX program. Start with 20 and work up to 100 per day in 2 sets. You may do these on the floor, on a mat, on a ball – but make sure you are pulling your belly button back towards your lower back and keep it tight-while making small movements – bringing your chest up towards the ceiling looking up – hands behind your head and shoulders back – go slow it works better!
- Lunges- Work up to 60 lunges on each leg. You will have to start slow and take big steps bringing your back knee nearly to the ground. Keep your butt muscles tight and held –in while doing these. Keep your back straight and shoulders back. Walk it out after each set of 10. Go slow and feel the burn going down and up.
- Start each day with 10 minutes of prayer, meditation, time of being thankful, journaling
- End each day with 10 minutes of prayer, meditation, time of being thankful, journaling
- Laugh at least two times each day (no kidding, this is important as it is the key to lowering stress hormones that are making you fat)
- Stop hyper-tasking and slow down and think about every thing you are doing. Don’t think of other things while you are talking to someone.
- Breath deep –Breathe in for 6 counts – hold it for 3 counts and then exhale to the count of 8 – let it all out. Do this breathing 10 times per day.
- Write down 5 things every day you are thankful for.
- No negative talk – STOP this. This is keeping you in a rut and it needs to stop. Cease from criticizing others, trying to be “right” all of the time, spreading constant gossip, complaining, pointing out the bad in situations, and creating darkness in your life. YOU WILL BECOME WHAT YOU ARE SAYING… Stop this and get to the positive. It is the only way you will be the kind of person you desire!
PHASE 2 –DETOX PROGRAM
- Once you have completed the 2 week-DETOX program – you will be ready to move to the next phase.
- If you feel good and want to continue to lose fat at an accelerated rate, you may stay on PHASE ONE DETOX before moving to PHASE TWO –
THE NEXT STEPS….
To move forward from this 2-week Cleansing plan you should experiment with adding one high fiber starch in small amounts into your diet daily (start with ½ cup brown rice, small sweet potato, small red potato, high fiber barley, quinoa, and small amounts of legumes, eating them before 3pm and alcohol only 1-2 x weekly (after protein has been consumed to slow the release of sugar into the system, raising insulin and making you store fat a high levels.) Each person has their own unique levels of starchy carbohydrate that they can handle without it causing weight gain, water retention (feels like your body has been blown up) sugar cravings, etc. Pay attention to how you feel and use food to help you be healthy and not so sick. Use it for good and to live longer, not always enjoyment or to hide behind feelings of sadness, stress, fatigue, or anger. It’s time to take control and give your body what it needs to run in top shape, because the net result is that you will look and feel amazing! Continue on Supplements for added support.
(Click here for Daily Metabolism Packets) and (Click here for Rebalance Drops)