10 QUICK Stress Blasters
Top 10 Ways to Stop the Stress Syndrome:
- Quit the stimulants. Avoid caffeine or any type of energy drink. Try to wean yourself off of them for more than a month.
- Clean up the “toxic dump.” Stop eating sugar and excessive starches such as white flour products. Eat more fruit, veggies and protein.
- Sleep like a baby. Go to bed earlier and sleep at least eight hours per night. It’s your only time to recover.
- Quit the ego trip. Say no to at least as many things as you say yes to.
- Mind your own business. Quit trying to solve everyone else’s problems. Stick with your own — you have plenty of your own issues.
- Move your body. Exercise is the only way to balance your brain and your body. It’s a great way to “burn off the stress.”
- Breathing is good. Inhale to the count of 10, hold for 13 counts, exhale for 13 counts. Really blow it out. Start with five of these deep breaths three times per day.
- Consume “brain” food. Eat lean protein every meal. Proteins are the building blocks of the brain chemicals your body makes. Proteins also help keep blood sugar steady. Say no to carbohydrate-only meals.
- Manage your hormones. PMS, male andropause (male loss of hormones), and menopause make any stressful situation worse. Get tested and get balanced. For more information, go to www.balancedocs.com.
- Get supplemented. Adding the right support to your stress glands can help you recover quickly. Supplements can help re-establish the right rhythm to your cortisol by allowing you to sleep well at night and giving your brain and body the energy it needs every day.
Click here to order the STRESS PACK – Rebalance Stress –AM – boost your energy, concentration, focus, stamina, and improve your body’s ability to manage daytime stress. (Click here to order) Rebalance Stress- PM – taken to insure your brain will turn off at night and you will reach a steady deep sleep without constant tossing and turning and worrying while you should be SLEEPING and recovering from the daytime stress. Improve fat loss when you sleep deep. (To order click here)