How to Improve Your Memory
My memory is horrible! I sometimes walk into the bathroom and forget why I am there… What’s wrong with me? Oh, if I had a dime for every time I heard this from a woman; or even for the times I’ve wondered it myself!
The point is… if you’ve been worrying about your memory lately, you’re NOT alone!
So many of us stress junkies, just have too much “stuff” on our plates today to even think straight anymore. I truly believe that we were NOT designed to have this much information going in and out of our brains as we do every day. It’s no wonder; we all get a bit brain-jumbled at times.
The reality is… that most of us ARE NOT willing to change our lifestyle of “busyness” or put off the zillions of things we have on our to-do lists to put a stop to this craziness… SO if that sounds like you, then listen up and learn how to best equip yourself with the “brain amour” needed to get to the top of your game mentally and quit looking like such a dork every time you forget where you laid those dang keys!
Here is your brain game plan…
- B-complex –start it now and don’t stop taking it. Take a super B-complex (the one on my site used under the tongue is excellent!) The manufacturing of most brain chemical are dependent on adequate B-vitamins in your system. Folic acid also helps to reduce homocysteine levels which is a toxic amino acid linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Remove the crud in your diet that is causing brain fade… All foods that cause inflammation, will cause you to have foggy thinking… sugars, processed foods, sugary drinks, food additives, preservatives, basically you should be eating foods that are not ‘man-made’ but rather, foods that are whole, natural and from the ground; or untouched by a factory.
- Take Ginkgo. This supplement has been shown to increase blood flow to the brain, reduce the effects of dementia and slow the progression of early Alzheimer’s.
- Consider Acetyl – L-Carnitine for the brain! This amino acid supplement works great to give you brain a re-boot! It works fast and is extremely effective for re-call and brain energy! After the age of 40, this supplement should be used regularly!
- Phosphatidyl Serine or PS- this supplement is considered brain cell nourishment! Taking this supplement not only helps memory and concentration, but it has been shown to slow the negative age-related effects of the brain.
- Get your hormones checked, loss of estrogen, testosterone, and thyroid hormones can have a devastating effect on memory and concentration. Make sure you see someone that can adequately evaluate your levels and get you back on the right track.
Don’t let your brain-fog get out of control! Take action and get back into the groove… it’s never too late!
Good luck on your journey!